Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2nd semester final: Exam Fever is just about to start

Tomorrow is the first day of my 2nd semester finals...tsk tsk...While others are still having time to study for their Organic Chemistry and Stats...Missy Sherlyn is lack lack lack of time...And Missy Sherlyn is trying really hard hard and hard...Though it was really tough tough tough...tsk...

perhaps Missy Sherlyn's room is too too too quiet...[blame my lappie that I can't turn the music on =( ] that all she hears hears hears is the clock tick-tock-tick-tock, non-stop...From morning to now! sigh...Sob, even the time is bullying Missy Sherlyn...=(

and missy Sherlyn Still have another chap of Organic Chem to go...The last chap...Ya Tuhan, tolonglah patik yang kesian ini untuk retain memorinya...Missy Sherlyn telah cuba sedaya upaya untuk complete lecture notes ini semua...Harapkan ku boleh duduk exam ini dengan penuh confident. @.@

But sadly to say, uni Organic is not equivalent to STPM Organic chemistry...Kesiannya patik ini =(

Anyway, I have no idea why I would write in Malay today. Siao d...

Ahaha...I actually took a short nap just now, Cause my Brain is telling me that it's tired. So, there's no point to stare at your notes when your brain need rest right? *ahem*

Oh yeah, this must be the first time ever that I am constantly checking my NUS email! Lol...Waiting for Derek's reply ma =P

*praying that he'd be willing to spend his Good Friday to teach me...Sigh...Bad student. This is the only word that I can describe myself...tsk tsk *

Anyway, I had these crazy thoughts of what I really wanted to do this semester break!

Since I said that I always wanted to promote healthy eating (though it's inevitable that healthy eating is hard sometimes when we are really really BUSY!) ...I was thinking that I should explore more on the food which are healthy and to create recipes on my own? Lol....Though I'm not that talented. Like I've told ya, I love health-based fields...That's also the reason why I am choosing Food Science over Life Science...

And also, because Food Science sounds more appealing to me? Haha!

Anyway, these crazy thoughts might not be crazy after all i guessed! :D:D

Cause Missy Sherlyn wants to build her own dreams...and Missy Sherlyn wants her dream to realized...though life might be tough ahead, Nevermind! Missy Sherlyn needs to look ahead and never look back...So, Missy Sherlyn is learning hard to be optimistic...though Missy Sherlyn is not smart like all the smart students around her...


No comments:

Post a Comment