Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tick tock in the Morning

=(

I told Derek the wrong date about my CM1121 exam. How I can be so careless for telling him the wrong day? :(

Silly silly lil Sherlyn! ='(

*Letting out a deep sigh while looking at the clock* Even the time is bullying me...=(
I was awoke and 9am, read my lecture notes. When I finished the part that I didn't manage to finish yesterday (cause I fell asleep halfway), time is already 10.45am...

Sigh...Time O Time...Can you please tick-tock-tick-tock slower?? Perhaps, I need a time machine to turn back the time =( How cool it would be? :P

I fell asleep while I'm trying to take a 10minutes nap yesterday...*sigh*

And I couldn't finish my studies...=(

When I woke up, I realize how silly I am to remember the wrong date for CM1121 exams...Derek O Derek, I really hope that you'd be able to spend time on Friday with me =(
Sigh....Why this Friday have to be a Good Friday? =(

Sob to max. Anyway, I'm waking up now. I must get started. So, I need you hormones. =D

Adrenal glands O Adrenal glands...We should get started soon!....'N'....Time O Time...dont tick tock tick so fast okie? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment