Saturday, April 9, 2011

I want a Chemistry major boyfriend...:(:(

Sigh...I'd prefer guy friends who are smart in Chemistry...Sigh...So that we can study together and he can teach me whenever I don't understand certain stuffs...And we can always talk about chemistry together...How good it is?:) Sigh....Why my life has to be so suffering...?? :(
Anyway, sigh, I don't know any Chemistry major people much, and those guys I know are already attached or too good-looking, and I'm just an ugly girl...Stop day-dreaming, Sherlyn:(


4 comments:

  1. Sherlyn, Chemistry-major boyfriend can only help you for one semester, not for the rest of the semesters :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhmmm...but then I'll have to take lotsa Chem stuff also ler..Since Food Science is about chemistry also..I've seen my core modules, and every sem, there's a Chem mod...ugh...but then, just a silly thought la that bf thingy.I just hope to have a best friend to study that together...sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ok.
    Well then, let's see other the content of the chemistry modules.
    Hopefully I am familiar with them so we can discuss them too whenever you have doubt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm...2nd year: Analytical Chemistry, Principles of Chemical Processes II

    3rd year: Instrumental Analysis II (Dont know what is that)

    4th year: Trace Analysis, Advanced Analytical Techniques, Modern Analytical Techniques...( all sounds alien to me...>.< )

    ReplyDelete