Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My brain is exhausted but I've got to continue...:(

I felt so unproductive..I am supposed to finish Organic by today...But I have to delay due to my unproductive-ness...Why o why ? Is it because time passed too fast? But why am I absorbing things so slow today!!? :(:(

*screams*....*pulls hair*

Sighhh....I saw my TA today, but he seemed to be unable to recognize me...*Disappointed*...:(
I think he's really a good TA...The best TA I've ever met...Really! That's what makes me like about him. (Not in terms of feeling!) I've seen him during our Chem lab...All along...How he helped others...His concern...And so on...

I remembered there was once something about him that leaves me a VERY GOOD impression towards him. It was during our last lab work (last Wed...:( Sigh...can't get to chat with him again:( ), my friend's things burst(not burst...it's just that the stopper went off and all the chemicals just splashed like that..) due to pressure while shaking the separatory funnel...He immediately helped my friend to get another apparatus and help her to set up... See?? Can you find such a TA? Someone so kind like him?? Unlike the Lab Tech...Only help those pretty girls!! Those he considered not so pretty, he wouldn't even bother! >.<

And he's really really patient and "ti tie"...I remembered something went wrong with my crystallisation during my 2nd experiment...He kept coming towards my place and asked me how is it...Hahaha...It really touches me...Cause I've never met such a kind soul like him before...While everyone almost finished their experiment, I was slow because of my silliness and blurness...Though I've read the manual and watched the video in the morning :(

But his humor is what I like. He's not arrogant like the green lab tech! He's kind, patient and sweet...Hehe...Seriously, I really will give him a VERY VERY GOOD remark if the survey for the TAs are out...SERIOUS!

But then, sigh...how can he just forgotten me like that!! ??? :(:(:(
*Deeply disappointed*
Aiks...Nevermind...Anyway, I just hope to see him again to have a chat again ....
Good luck, Derek in your lab research :)

2 comments:

  1. There are too many students, Sherlyn. That's why he can't remember you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...Perhaps, but I thought I would leave him a bad impression.Ahaha. Cause I'm always the slowest :(

    ReplyDelete