Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Salads and Desserts~~

(Hahaha...This was when I'm studying while cooking the peanut soup. :P)

(Seriously, I didn't expect that it would taste good! Haha...Anyway, it's just a simple dessert to make though. :D)

(Omg...This salad that I made is seriously mouth-watering to me! All nuts and grapes and veges are making me so so so enthu to eat it...:P:P)

Uhmmm...Yummy...These are all my first time...Especially the peanut soup...And it tasted great too! Though it was my very first time..Muahaha...I am praising myself! :P:P

Lol Lol Lol...

Here are the pictures! Take a peek!:P


2 comments:

  1. wow wow wow..so much food in your blog..yummy yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...Lol lol lol..Poh juan, we can make it together when we are Taiping!:)

    ReplyDelete