Tuesday, April 26, 2011

NUS=National University of Stress

I'm still in the state of shock...
This is the ever first time I was in total shock...Till I almost fainted...in the exam hall...NUS O NUS..Why do you have to make me feels so STUPID? :(

Everything at here is so super super difficult..I'm fear that I will fail...I know some of you might think that I'm pessismistic...But...try sitting NUS exam and see, and you'll know how dull NUS made my life be...

O..Is it a wrong choice? I refused to say that it was a wrong choice...Because I'm the one who made this choice...I can't said that I regret...Perhaps I did regret a little...What I wanted is a universally recognised cert...And NUS can give me the assurance...But...if I were given a choice to go Australia to study instead, I would go there...Cause...I uhm...Don't really trust Msian education system...:(

Uh uh uh...I guessed that today I won't have appetite to eat either...Why Miss Wong is so "evil" ?? :( Anyway, again, I should be the one to be blamed...Initially, I did the first question and I thought it was okay, when I flipped to the second page, I don't get what is the question trying to ask me to do...I reread the question, and I still can't solve it...I've only 2 info...One is the percentage of neutroophiles, and n=50...How am I supposed to find what's the percentage for a healthy body to have less than 0.52 neutrophiles??? I started panicked...And my brain refused to work..This is the worst thing in my life...I was so SO SO panicked that time...And time is running out!!! Wth...

NUS ...is really the University of STRESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment