Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Reading other's blog seemed to energized me...

Well, I realized the only time when my brain can absorb most is when there was no tension (due to exam)...I know how well my brain works. But these things , saying that we shouldn't study for exams is a lil hard, don't you think it's a lil hard, especially we are living in some sort of exam-based world? The so-called education world?

Sighh...I love medical sciences and health-related subjects. I love drugs ( not meant by taking it, just to know more about their chemistry)...
But the saddest part is that i have neither an excellent functioning brain like most of the students here nor an effective study skills like them ='(
I guessed I'm not someone who is borned for examinations..
and im not as hardworking as those freaking muggers here..
somehow i know i'd love to study if i get the freedom and without stressed by this word "EXAM" !! =D
Sigh...I also hope to be in the dean's list too...I am trying hard d...I really do...If compared to how hardworking I am now with my previous years (STPM too), this is the only time when I mugged like crazy but still, not like others so good at it...Perhaps what I am good at is to sleep halfway while I'm mugging
>.<

I have a big ambition to create a health and environmentally-friendly food products...I always wanted to be in a medical or health related field. I know my ability, I know what I can do and what I can't. I don't hope that my ambition is just a merely something which I can dream on. Cause if it is just a dream, then it will vanish when I am awake. But I want this dream of mine to be realized. You see what I mean??

I am striving to stay in the library to study...Cause I know I have this big ambition, although I know perhaps, only a small part of this dream might realized...

Sigh...People in NUS are busy mugging in the library...I tried to mug in the library yesterday, but it was a failure. Sigh. I wondered how people can stay awake for the whole day. And why my energy leveled so down by 10 or 11pm? :( sob...

Anyway, while I am constantly blogging while others are busy mugging, I supposed it's time for my "old" adrenal gland to start working too! Oh adrenal glands, please secrete more and MORE ADRENALINE to make me work...!!!! O Chem, HERE I COME!

ps: i guessed I am more energized now. Perhaps blogging really helped me a lot. 30 minutes or less to blog, and while at the same time, NO FACEBOOK-ing cause I deactivated it. Well well, I must mug at least 8 chem chapters by tonight!! Jia you ba!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment