Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Enlightenment~~

Was supposed to meet Derek at 3pm, but he had to delay it because he got stuff to do...Anyway, I understand...Since i'm asking for his help, and he's not even my TA (just a lab TA), so I can't complain much. I patiently waited for him while I re-read my notes...

Then, I looked for him at 4.06pm. He wasn't there. I was like..."You gotta be kidding me. Fong fei kei?" Then, I just stand at there, waiting. Then, he came from outside. Again enlightened. Just don't understand why I am happy. Anyway, we discussed things one-to-one. :):) I'd prefer it that way actually. Cause there'd be less interruption. He brought me up there to discuss cause there were people at the other end.

He was patient to teach me. :) Sigh...Slow student :( I told him I don't understand the thing and how to visualize it, then he patiently showed me using my papers and teach me how to imagine it. Haha! I am so SORRY Derek for taking your time so much...:(:(

But I guessed we'd be meeting again on Saturday...which I think I should work harder, means I should do the past year questions ...Ughh...There was a guy asking his TA (I think it's his TA and asked him how to do that question...and even his TA was not sure...And asked Derek)...Oh shit, Derek wasn't sure either. Sigh..sigh..sigh...I am FREAKING SCARED!!! :(:(

No comments:

Post a Comment