Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am mentally stressed..

Perhaps I shouldn't call back home today...

Why my dad don't allow me to work during the holidays!!!??

Stupid!! Why must my brother got married at such late date!!!???

I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!~!!!!!!!

I felt like shouting on top of my lungs!!!

I'm already stressed with my studies, why must they add my stress to the highest level!!!???

My dad don't even know how suffer I am here. Did he think that the money he gave is enough for my living?? I am so suffered with my financial life here, that I'm all debts! And I need a job to cut off all these debts! Why can't he understand this!!!??

I really hate it! I felt like telling someone how sad I am..But I don't know who should I talk to. I deactivated my FB because of some reasons. So, I can't emo at there, but here...:(

Anyway, it's pointless to emo there...People just don't understand how you felt. They just don't know, because they aren't in my shoes!

I am deeply frustrated. And sad.

I thought I could work during the semester break ...But now how~!!!!! Tell me what to do!!!!

I hate this stupid life! It seems that it is a dead end for me. I have no solutions, not allowed to work, and yet have to pay off all these debts.

I felt like running away. I wanna go to a place where no one will never know me. :(

T________T *Stop crying!'*

3 comments:

  1. OMG...it was quite sum times i never check frens blog...nw oli i knw hw suffer r u...sherlyn brave up...never tot of commit suicide k...it is the most stupid thing to do...if u try again, i dun1 fren u d...hahaha...jkjk...sigh...after reading ur post, i felt so sad...although i can't reli understnd wats ur real feeling but i knw u suffers alot...i knw the feeling of suffer...but do remember that wen u suffer nw, u will success in future...God's is fair...i belive tat v will nvr always so bad luck...there will sure be a day wher the spotlight are on u...even if u nw score badly in exam, tat doesnt mean u will did badly in workplace...mayb u will be able to find ur true love, someone who is rich and caring and love u truly...tis are the real happiness...so never give up but live ur life to the fullnest...if u feel stress u can look at the photos of us having fun then u will knw tis is not the end of the world...love u always...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. Serena...I LOVE YOU LOTS too...Thanks for being so understanding...:):)

    Sigh...I used to have you as my advisor or a place to complain when I'm stressed...And you'll manage to cheer me up and cool me down..but now, I can't find any SERENA in NUS..

    Thanks thanks...Hahaha...Just a silly thought la..Cause it's my first time getting 30++...How I can accept it? :( Thats why I am so sad that time...:(

    Yeah, wont commit suicide...Cause I have lovely friends like you all..No matter how hard life is going to be, I am going to continue it!:)

    Hehehe...Hopefully can find one too!:) See ya in May..muacksss~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. sherlyn.. last few days i've been experiencing the same thing like you. i cried realizing there's no one who i can talk to share the sadness, and desperately need someone to talk to. same like you, i voice out in my blog to express my hurt but still feeling the pain in my heart.

    but you see, when you are really down, God will work miraculously. He is able to somehow, bring one or two people to share with you your sadness. that day somehow, cynthia suddenly msged me in facebook and talking with her cheers me up. although we didnt talk bout my problem i'm facing at that time, but just somehow, i felt better. and then, clement's friend suddenly post up in facebook asking whether anyone he can call.. so, i inbox him my number and he really called me.

    have you talked to your father that the money he gave is not enough and you got debts to pay til you really seriously need to work?

    i hope that your father opens up his heart to understand your situation.

    sometimes, things just wont happen the way it planned. so, dont put all your hope in the things that is already planned. sometimes, the plan will change last minute. so, if your father says you cant work, dont keep on believing that he will surely wont let you work. maybe one day, he changed his mind!

    as usual, i will say this. it's easier said than to be done. even me myself pandai give advice but end up i nvr follow the advice i give.

    even if i didn't follow what i say, i hope it benefits and encourages you and ease your heart.

    take care alright?

    ReplyDelete