Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Time to Get Started to WorK~

After almost a week's of 2-3 hours sleep PER DAY, I finally get to sleep early yesterday. Wait! Don't say I try to slack, cause i'm not trying to slack that time...I need to give my brain and my body some rest...THEY had worked almost non-stop for 2 weeks! 


Anyway, yesterday's paper was considered OKAY, but....I'm not satisfied...Cause I'm not sure what others think about the paper...If they think it's easy, I'm drop dead! Oh well, I pray to Lord to help me get an A for it...PLeaSe...I really worked really really hard for it, till I sacrificed the day which I supposed to study for my Biostats...Please Lord, don't fail me for my Biostat...And I need an A, at least to pull my CAP...PLEaSE :'(


 Well well well...I was awake early today! Initially I slept at 10pm yesterday, or I think earlier a lil since my clock was 20 minutes EARLY! Hmmm...And ...initially my alarm clock woke me up at 5.30am...But I off-ed it and said that I should sleep a lil bit more...And there I doze off again...
Then, I'm up at about 6.45am,...Google on some videos for heat transfer...Cause my lecturer a bit...ahem...Sigh...It's time for Missy's body and super-brain to work...Well, not super brain, ...Cause I'm not SMART like many of them here...Sigh...:(   OKay, after feeling rejuvenated and all up, It's time for me to get Started to work!


Dear CM 1161, though you failed me twice badly, I'm gonna make full use of these 5 days to FULLY UNDERSTAND you AND make you my SERVANT! >.<
I HOPE I CAN MAKE IT!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment