Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy for Now because ....

Oh oh oh...I know I shouldn't blog now. Cause I still haven't finish the chapter on that book...Oh oh oh...Sherlyn, what are you doing?

But...I just wanna express how happy I am...At least for now, after receiving Derek's reply...Yay~~He's sooo kind ...The kind-est guy on Earth? Or maybe in Spore?? :P:P

We will be meeting after 2pm...^_^ Thinking of meeting with him again drives me to push myself harder...Oh oh oh...What's wrong with you, Sherlyn??? Study till brain gone hay-wired is it???

But when I constantly thought that I'd be meeting him tomorrow, I had a sudden drive to do my best. To mug. Wow. Miracle? Hahahaha! Sherlyn has never been so driven by anyone before...Oh oh oh...

Okie...Anyway, gotta call back home later cause I misses talking with my mummy...This evening didn't get to talk much ( I told her about Derek only halfway >.< )...Hahaha...Have to tell mummy I got this awesome good TA de...Ah...Basically, I tell mummy almost everything also..HAhaha...That's why I am comfortable to talk to mum about everything rather than anyone else in the house. Cause daddy doesn't allow me to mix with guys. If he knew, he would chain me up...And sis is too serious d...I don't know how to talk to her about study life or love life or dots dots dots...Only mummy that listens...That's why people thought that my mum is like a best friend to me...Hehe...Perhaps, I'm lucky enough to have her as my mummy, someone who understands how suffer and struggling her daughter is in her studies and so on...So, Sherlyn, you must appreciate mummy more!!! Never never never disappoint mum, and MUST BE A GOOD GOOD GOOD daughter!!! Must help her in house chores when you got back...Must help her out in the kitchen...DON'T COMPLAIN when she asked you to do this or that!!!

Lastly, Mummy, I am sorry for being such a naughty and ignorant daughter in the past. Please forgive me...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment