Thursday, April 21, 2011

Omg...Sherlyn...What are you doing here??? You have to start studying instead of blogging..ugh...but I had a sudden urge to blog. Sorry :(

just finished my ES1102 paper...Just as what I expected...The essay is about volunteerism...Hopefully I did this essay better than I did for my class assessments...xOxO...

Deep inside, i suffered...But my mind is telling me to look things in a different persepective, in a more positive way...I hate Jazz...First time I hated a guy so much ...zZz...>.<

Anyway, let's not talk about hatred. I've been mugging till 6am yesterday because of my last minute preparation for ES...It was a super super last minute preparation (I started studying at 11pm...) Sigh...

And I realized one thing. Haha...I guessed I should throw all these clocks away.Hahaha! Cause...dots dots dots...Not gonna tell you.:P:P
Cause it was far amazing that I can stay up that long...For the first time..I mean since I came to NUS...No doubt I stayed up all night before while preparing for Form 6 (2nd year) May exams...Silly sia...Don't know why after that I terus tak boleh tahan till late night to study after that time...

Is it that I am getting excited towards the exaMs noW??? Couldn't be. I am not someone who likes exaMs...I am not sure what's driven me into that way either...Anyway, I have yet to take my breakfast or lunch...And my stomach's already signalling to its master that it's super DUPER TRIPLE HUNGRY!!! Gonna cook plain mee sua..Sigh, due to lack of money, no special ingredients in today's cooking for me..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment