Monday, May 2, 2011

Taking Time To Blog

Ahhh...I felt VERY STRESSED!!!! :(:(

Sigh..Please fill my emptiness...
Trang is leaving soon...In fact, if you don't know who is Trang, let me describe about her!
Trang is a Vietnamese, an exchange student from New Zealand...In fact, I guessed she's pretty smart at her age...Sigh...I don't know why all these people from other countries are younger than us by a year, but already in Year 2! zZZZzzzzz....:(:(:(  

It made me felt sO SO old...LMAO! :)   Sighh...She cooked for me these few days when I'm so busy with my studies that I don't have time to cook...And just yesterday, she offered to cook noodles for me..Haha! I'm glad to have know her...BUT...She's leaving very soon...In fact, she just left this morning to Bangkok and will only come back on the 6th night...:(  And on the 7th noon, she will leave for Vietnam and go back to New Zealand...Sob...I felt so EMPTY without her now...No one to sing songs crazily with me in the kitchen anymore..No one to go for grocery shopping anymore...No one to cook together anymore...SOB...I felt so SO so EMPTY now...I aM SAD!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment