Sunday, May 8, 2011

First time being a Transformed Model...

It's the first time ever I'm being a model..! Oh gosh. In fact, initially no one actually care about me. They never treat me SOOO good before I changed to that dress....Well, tonight , no, it was yesterday night, 7/5/2011...It's the most memorable night ever...Why? I'll tell you every single details from head to toe....Haaha! Before I start the "story of mine",  there's a LIFE SCIENCE DINNER AND DANCE in Roxy Hotel at 6.30pm...It's really grand, and in universities, in an event like this, everyone will be wearing their best dresses and heels ...In fact, I had a few friends who spent $300 + for the dress and heels...Wow...As for mine, my dress costed me $39.90, bought from Bugis Street...And my heels costed me $59.90, due to last minute buy because of unexpected misfortune...Sigh, I kinda felt like I'm like a Cinderella...but then, no, I kinda regret buying it, because it's way to high for me, and I can't even walk properly with it, and I have to walk SUPER SLOW~!...Okay,let's start this story of mine. Initially, I  thought that I would be late for my meeting with the make up academy cause my meeting is from 4pm-5pm..! And I only went out at 3.35pm! Luckily, I met Ann and her friends on the way to board the bus...but luckily, we board a taxi instead!~ Save the time though not money! But anyway, still it's okay...:) cause it's about $2 per person! Still quite cheap!:)

Then, we reached the Art Academy...Initially, we first thought, "Har...? This kinda place eh?? " At first, we have no confidence in the shop.. But it's free, so we go anyway! Then, Ann's friend said that I need a hairdo cause my hair looks not okay! So, I told the lady that I wanted a hairdo...Luckily they said ok... Then, when it's my turn, I've got a very pretty make-up artist...In fact, she's a part time there, and she's learning I guessed...Cause she doesn't really know how to trim my eyebrow...Then, the "si fu= lao pan" then teach her by showing how to trim one side of my eyebrow for her...At first, I also got a feeling that I will be "done" cause I thought that she's not good at it, then I'll never look like others, that awesome or something...
But hey, inside me, there's a voice saying, "Trust her ability. Let her try on me."...So, I decided to let her try on me with an open heart...Oh yeah, Btw, she's a msian too!! From Pahang...She's MEGA friendly and pretty! I like her a lot actually, and I think she's nice! Heehhee...and the funniest thing is,,....HER NAME IS SHER LEEN!! Lol...We had almost the same name! Then, after my make up, she told me that I better change to my dress first cause scared that my hair will be ruined when I changed! So, I told her okay. So, I changed to my dress and when I came out...Everyone looked at me! I got shocked...Then, the lao pan saw my transform and asked me to be the model...Inside me, I was smiling happily...Cause initially no one even took notice of me...But, after I changed to my dress, all eyes are on me! Then, all of them took photos of me...Asking me to pose and so on...I'm a lil shy initially...Haha! CAUSE I'M NOT USED TO THINGS LIKE THAT! You know, it was so SUDDEN!!! Hmm...After that, I kept posing with the camera..Oh yeah, I never pose so extreme la...Just smile and certain poses like putting your hand on the waist, head tilted up a lil...Hahah....I'm not good at flirting in the camera! Then, the workers there kept praising me how pretty and cute I am..and the person who did for my hair (it's not Sherleen), said that I looked like a bride..-.-'' Got so kua cheong ma??? ...*shy* Hehehe! It's the first time that I felt so beautiful and satisfied with a total transform! Cause I remembered that during my graduation night, I went for make up service, but I still don't see any total transform in me...But yesterday, it was really really a total transform for me! And I'm really happy! I never thought that I could look pretty as well (but yea, only when I'm makeup ? Hmmm...:(   )

Okay, then go to the Dinner at Roxy Hotel, I met this very cute guy, called Nicholas Lee. HE IS A SPOREAN!!! But....Hmmm....I don't know, I guessed that he won't be interested in a girl like me... cause I'm not sexy enough for him? I felt that he likes sexy girls...Oh well, though he's really a fun guy to be with, but nevermind, I can find another better guy than him, I guessed...?? just that, he's mega cute!:(  And he brought us to had a drink and drove us back...Sigh...I'm affectionate towards him at the moment. But I guessed I'll get over it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment