Thursday, May 26, 2011

Temporary Remembrance

My voice has never been loud enough
No one ever hears me 
I try to speak up and my voice gets drowned
Or I'm just ignored

No one ever heard my screams 
No one ever heard my cries 
No one ever heard my yells 

I was shut out of society 
I was locked up and trapped in the place I had to call home

I wanted to disapper
I've been lost for a long time 

But now I want to be found 

I'm different 
I'm not like anyone 
I'm second glanced at 
I'm pointed at
I'm whispered about 
I cannot see but I can feel it and hear it 

People only know me for a little while 
Then they leave 
But I am still here 

I maybe fresh in someone's mind 
But soon that memory will be long gone 

I do not want to be forgotten

But I am only a temporary remembrance

No comments:

Post a Comment