Friday, May 20, 2011

I Permed my Hair (^_~)

Oh oh oh...I finally permed my hair~~ This is my first time that my hair "loses its virginity" to the hair stuff...I've never straighten my hair before, nor I permed...And I'm so excited...I like my new look! ^_^  Initially I thought of announcing to the world that I permed my hair, but after a 2nd thought, I think it's better I kept it silent. No point telling people, cause I felt like I wanna give my friends a surprise! Lol. I'll upload some pictures of my after-permed hairdo :)

Oh yeah, I realized my style of fashion in clothes has changed...Or am I being more yim-chim now? Hahaha...Cause I went to pasar with mum this morning, well, the clothes all are not just my type, although it's quite nice...The old Sherlyn would go for that type of clothes, but the new me started being so fussy and think a lot before buying...So, I guessed there are some changes in me...Hmmm...



And...I really want to sing K...Sigh...I've been dreaming to sing and sing...I guessed singing K is like a way to forget all my problems...Of course, it depends on who I go with...As long as I'm not shy in front of that person and I can be just myself, the crazy me, going for K really drown all my sad thoughts and problems away...!!! :)

Okay, I'm gonna stop now...Tomorrow I'll be going to Pahang for brother's dinner...Hmm...Shit...Come back Taiping made me grown is size...:(   I hope that I'll be able to jian all that fei when I'm back to Spore...And O Lord, I'm really scared with my results...In fact, I've been worrying all day long...I don't dare to see them...:(

(This is the make-up and hair-do that I did in spore, Sorry the image is quite blur, cause I'm paise that people spotted me "zhi pai" )

The rest are the pictures after I permed my hair :)









No comments:

Post a Comment