Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kutless - What Faith Can Do with lyrics.wmv

In times when I fell down, In times when I thought no one loves me, I realized...I had God's love...
Lord heard my prayers...He actually knew what I wanted...Despite...my selfishness, my unfaithfulness...I'm sorry, Lord...I am really sorry that I've being away from you for such a long time...For almost losing my trust...I am really really sorry...
I regretted for my unfaithfulness...I regretted for my wrong doings...I regretted for being so selfish and self-centered...I am sorry :(

And when I needed love, you sent someone to love me in times when I just needed a true friend...O Dear Lord, I really don't know to thank you Lord...for giving me Mercy...Thanks a lot, Dear God of Mercy, my saviour, O Jesus Christ...Thanks for what you've done for me...And I'm really sorry for my wrong doings..:(


No comments:

Post a Comment