Monday, May 23, 2011

I hated Some Guys...but have to bear with it...

No choice...I really really hate bad tempered guys...That day, I totally saw his TRUE colours...In fact, maybe that whole bunch too...Freaky,stupid guys. Hate to the max. But then, I still have to act nothing when I sees them . I don't know why guys have to be ego and don't admit their wrongs? And blame everything on the girls...WTF...*Screaming " I HATE EGO AND BAD TEMPERED GUYS THAT NEVER ADMIT THEIR WRONGS!!!" *

*Trying to cool down*

Uh...I don't know when will I be able to meet the right guy? Most guys in NUS sucks...Those I know la...It's either they're not my type of coffee...Or either I hated silently their ego and temper.

Well, on the other hand, I realized I'm attracted to guy's eyebrow...I guessed I like guys with thick eyebrows...Haha..It's cute I think...Just like him. Oh, shook that thoughts away. I can't write it here. But I can't tell anyone. Cause my heart has made the biggest mistake. Need to brainwash my heart d...Sigh...But I'm also attracted to guys that acted cool a lil...But crazy when he's in love with me...Just like him...Argh...SHERLYN!!!!! You must not think of it!! Quickly wash away, wash away...!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment