Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm tired leading this lifestyle. I am really tired. I want to talk someone. But never could I find the right person to talk with. I know it's the most stupid decision I've ever made, but I really want to pull out now. But...I don't know how. I really hate it. I am tired. It's so tough. It's hard. It's really hard.

And the currency exchange rate is increasing so drastically. How? What should I do? I really need to go for it? But, I'm afraid. Afraid of ... I couldn't tell anyone, I can't let anyone know...But it was just my Plan B, if Plan A doesn't work well. But then, I really have to work like crazy that time...I hope I can find 2 jobs that pays good pay...

And doomsday is approaching ... I'm left with only 5 days..5 DAYS! :C  And I'm worried like hell...:C    Sigh... Is there anyone I can talk to about my worries? My problems...It seems that there's no right person to talk to...

No comments:

Post a Comment