Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nice Hairstyle right?

Nowadays I'm so crazy over curly hairstyles ..Oh, is it because of the trends? Despite of friends' advices to straighten my hair, I permed my hair instead. You might think that I'm daring to try to perm it cause curls doesn't suit some people...Well, I don't care what others wanna think of me as long as I think I'm cute. Lol. Self-praising again huh? Lol. It's 2am+ and dad's friend still outside "guo ye"...Lol..I think people getting married is so troublesome...zZz...I still couldn't see the reason of getting myself married. I guessed that I shouldn't get a boyfriend, cause I guessed I might disappoint him since I'm kinda doesn't really like the idea of getting married. Unless to take wedding photos...Other than that, I don't see myself accepting marriages with any other reasons. People think I'm weird. Some people says that I'm just saying only and don't mean it. Well, I don't care what others think of me. It doesn't matter. Oh oh oh...Doomsday is coming...2 days more...And it's so worrying that I kept getting nightmares of failing...I'm afraid to face it. Honestly, I am really afraid. Really afraid. And tomorrow have to get up early...Sigh...I hate to go out on this damn hot weather. As you know, I'm like a candle princess ma...I'll melt under the Sun...zZzz...And I really hate my stupid sweat glands. Since young I always wanted to go under the "knife" to remove some of my sweat glands so that I don't have to sweat like crazy. zZzz...I REALLY HATED SWEATING cause once I sweated, I'll felt itchy and scratched, and there come the rashes and scars. Wtf. I hate my stupid skin allergy...>.< 

Recalling the 5 basic types of Japanese soya sauce...There's kuikuchi-shoyu, usukuchi-shoyu, saishikomi-shoyu, tamari-shoyu and shiro-shoyu...Whoa...I can recall their names...And Kuikuchi-shoyu is the most consumed in Japan (85%)....Super interested in such stuff...Oh oh oh...And also, why Japanese soya sauce is different than the Chinese ones is because the Chinese soya-sauce is made up of ONLY soya beans...whereas Japanese soya sauce  is made up of soya beans and wheat, depend on the proportion on different type of the soya sauces...Yay...Proud of myself a lil that I can remember things I read for fun...:P:P:P

No comments:

Post a Comment