Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Need MOTIVATIONS

I'm aint gonna say what I wanna do for the next semester for I'll never ended up following what is being planned ahead. But I have thoughts in mind what I must follow next semester in order to be more successful. Strong determination and positive mind is strongly needed. For these, I need to seek and pray to God for it. I really hope that I can find two jobs to support myself and pay those debts. I should not be worrying about the scholarship anymore for I've known that it would be withdrawn, but I hope that they wouldn't ask me to repay back. Sigh. People are being so successful and yet I've not been one.

But things I really got to do beginning of my new chapter of my life is to buy motivational picture frames. Gonna get them and hang them in my room to give me the mood to motivate me despite of my failures. I'm gonna learn from my failures and find the reasons that caused me to fail and after finding out the reasons, I'm gonna seek for advices on survival on studying skills. What are the effective studying skills for a slow learner like me? I'll have to find all these answers for myself and try out new ways of studying that suits me better. At the same time, this also means that I'll have to facebook less. I'm hoping that I'll be able to achieve it. Please O Lord, help me to find my motivations and please give me strong determination and self-discipline....

No comments:

Post a Comment