Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bad Luck =C

Yesterday somehow seems to be a bad day for me. Perhaps, it was due to bad luck. First, bus delayed from to 1.30pm. Second, the bus broke down at Lakin, and we had to take the SBS Transit bus to go to Msia kastam and then to Woodlands. Two times I have to drag the bags all alone. Third, thought that I could go back soon, but bad luck strikes again! Suddenly the officer stopped me as if I committed a crime. Wtf. He ransacked my luggage and my bag! Then asked me for the resits for the cosmetic products and the jewellery I brought back for brother's wedding. WTF! Okay. Personally, I'm the type that "bu shi de" to throw pretty boxes when the product comes in that box. So, I'll put them back nicely in the box after I used them. I really want to burst out and question them why makes them to investigate me or what? Cause it's already fuckingly late and I wanna get back home and sleep. In the end, after checking my luggages and bags, they didn't put my stuff back nicely. Wth. Somemore ask me don't worry and they will put back nicely. Put back their head better la! Didn't even put my stuff nicely and I have to repack my luggage nicely in the kastam and made me an embarassment in front of everyone! Stupid stupid stupid! And the worst is they didn't even apologise to me after making a havoc to my luggage without a valid reason. Damn you officer! This is the first time I encounter this despite all along I've been taking my stuffs like that. You found nothing, yet you didn't apologize! Then, the next bad luck moment is at the taxi. The taxi driver told me that he don't a small change  and I had to leave my stuff and asked a stranger if he had smaller change. The guy said that he don't have after he checked his purse. zZzz...Then, I told him that the guy don't have. Then, he tried to find and finally told me he has it. WTH. You should check before you told me you don't have ma...And aren't they supposed to keep small changes? Really sweat dao..Argh...What an unlucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment