Friday, June 17, 2011

Fate...?

Believe it or not, I guessed that I'm fated to be alone ...

Although it seems that I have many friends, but things seen from the surface might not be the truth...

I don't know...

I just felt that all these while I've been alone, and it's going to be the same forever...

It's like I'm fated to be the Miss Lonely...

I did my shopping alone, walked alone, eat alone, sing K alone, watch movie alone...I just couldn't find someone to go with me...It's like I'm all by myself...And no one's there to fill my emptiness...

I'm like a porcelain doll...Having two emotions at the same time...Outside I looked as if I'm a happy-go-lucky person, but inside, I'm constantly bleeding...I'm easily shattered. But appeared to be tough...Fate wants me to be alone. To be abandoned. And it wants me to accept my fate....

No comments:

Post a Comment