Monday, June 13, 2011

People I met in Life...

I've never knew that when you work, you'd get to meet people from all walks of life...
Just like my job as a roadshow promoter, I met 3 different people at once...
First, I met a guy who has hairy chest. Sounds funny? I laughed when I told mum, and mum said that I'm being mean and bad for laughing at people. Haha. Okay, I really did try to stop myself from laughing ok? It's just that when I met such people, I recalled what my sister joked with me about before. It's really funny. If it wasn't for sis's joke bout it, I wouldn't even find it funny.
Second, I FOUND A GAY! Oh oh oh...Perhaps people said that homosexuality is common in Spore. But throughout my almost 1-year stay in Spore, I've never met any gay or lesbian friend before. Haha. But too bad, my new gay friend isn't really cute looking as I've always wanted...
Third, another colleague of mine is a lesbian. Wow, don't you think I met 3 different people in just a day? And they're my colleagues...

Working as a roadshow promoter at here really enlarge my social skills. At first, I thought that I'm freaking shy. But, when you're working outside, you really have to socialize with people. So, I actually did talk to them most of the times...

At Dome, which is actually my first job ( since i'm having 2 jobs at the moment), working there as a service crew is also quite nice. Nelson is quite ok, but sometimes he's a bit mean...Just like when I asked him if he heard a girl singing in the toilet yesterday, he said "Yeah and I asked her to shut up"...zZzz...I met the girl in the toilet actually and heard her singing...I think she's really pretty and friendly...And her singing is great...But Nelson is so mean to say that she sings as if she's crying...and make fun of the girl...(even though they never met la...)  Sigh...
And Amy, she's actually 30 but looks like 25...Super cute and good. I really like her lo...She's really good and down-to-earth...In fact, she's my boss ex-classmates...Cool right? Haha...I asked her why didn't get herself a bf yet and she and my boss just laughed at me...And I don't even know why...:(

And last Friday when I first worked at Suntec as the roadshow promoter, I was back to Buona Vista station to get a bus back to my hostel...A guy asked me if I was going to take bus 95 (since the last bus is 11.57pm). I replied yes. I don't remember how we ended up chatting even though we don't know each other. The bus reached, I thought that our conversation will end. So, I don't really bother about it and get into the bus lo...Unexpectedly, he sat beside me...Then we talk again lo...So that the atmosphere won't be so awkward. Then upon reaching Science fac, he insisted to walk me home. (Yes, taking bus 95 doesn't really direct me back to my hostel. Have to walk for about 15 minutes to go back to my hostel) I declined his offer since he actually stayed at Raffles Hall and it's not really near from my hostel. If he were to walk back to Raffles, it might took him about half an hour...But he said it's okay, NUS is not that big. I didn't give him an answer, but he just tapped his card and go out with me. I appreciate his company to walk me home at this late hour, but I felt bad at the same time when he had to go back by himself...It's already 12am++ that time...So late...He's being sweet even though we don't really know each other...:)

But but but...I really don't understand why I kept attracting the wrong guys lo...I received a message from Alvin just now(yes, the hairy chest guy), asking me to tell him Good night, handsome. Of course I didn't add the last word. Then, he asked me why I can forget the magic word...-.-''  Ugh...I'm tired. People I liked likes others, people that I don't like, likes me. I'm tired of attracting the wrong person when I don't even try to attract them at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment