Thursday, June 16, 2011

Working is Not an Easy Thing

First, when you work, you have to look at people's face (kan ren jia lian se): Your boss or Your customer...

As for my job, I have to look at "the customers" face...Yes, I might have good pay...But, the thing is, the customer's face. Some has grumpy look, some ignore you, some shoo you off, some listen for fun and go away after that...These are the customers that pisses me off sometimes...Well, there are kind souls that are good enough to stop by and listen and buy it from you...

Sigh, this job is mega tiring. It's not easy as what you may think though it sounds easy. And that's what I thought too at first. Sell a $10 voucher only ma, so easy. But when I first started it, I realised it was a wrong thought. Totally wrong. Ultimately wrong. Selling these vouchers is not easy. It's been my 3rd day working as a roadshow promoter d, and the most I sold is only 6 (2 invalids). And my 2nd day I sold off 3 and today, 4. Well, Yong Xiong was freaking cool and amazing. The most he sold before is 17. But my friend told me that was a luck cause that day was a public holiday...Okay. So, I see. Well, 1st day earning is about $130, 2nd day only $81 and today is only about $110. It's still not enough to pay off my stupid debts. I really regret to be involve in MLM thing lo...I shouldn't involve myself in it. Sigh...

And my leg is mega tired now. There was a couple of times that I felt like fainting. But I am trying hard to resist myself from it. I felt that my body is getting weaker. These days I always have the feeling of mild faint...I really don't hope that I will faint and no bai ma wang zhi save me...zZz...See? I'm still so tian zhen hor? Sigh...Really mei de qiu le la....>.<

Oh yeah, bought these cutie stuff for sushi and bento set stuff...Might need to buy some whole grain rice to make sushi tomorrow and try the stuff out..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment