Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Thought of Getting a Third Part time job

Seriously, I've thought of getting myself a 3rd job. But, I just wanted to work for only once per week for the 3rd job. Initially I never thought that it is possible to get such job. Cause who wants to let you work when you only wanted to work a day in a week?

I went to meet up with Prof Leong because she told me that she has a friend who wants to donate her Nutrition book. Initially she did posted on FB who wants the used books that she don't need it and I was so late to reply that all the books are already "booked" by others...However, Dr Leong messaged me telling me about it and asked me if I wanted it. So I just said yeah and arranged to meet her today after work.

It's still a new book ler...Published in the year 2009. And it's still clean and nice. :)  Prof Leong then asked me about my job and I told her that I worked at Dome for $5.50/hour. She said that the pay was damn low. Yeah, I know. But I'm okay with it actually. New experience. People at there treat me nice. Can learn to make coffee. First time working as a cashier. So yeah, it's a new experience! And yeah, free transport too since I was sent to UCC which is just in NUS. So, I can take the internal shuttle bus to UCC. Hohoho~

Then, Dr Leong talked to me about a job being a domestic helper that can get pay about $10/hour. My eyes opened so big and I was like "wow~!!" ...LOL @myself. And the job just include some simple cleaning but mostly ironing. Cool ler...Iron clothes also get quite high pay. Of course I don't mind for that kind of job. And as long as I can get myself more money, why not? Hmm...so, I'll look around Kent Vale (prof Leong told me most lecturers stayed there...zZzz...and I've never knew anything about it! LOL) and see if the lecturers need anyone to iron their clothes bo?? Hehehehe *evil grin*  And simple cleaning jobs is fine with me ba~!!! :P:P:P

No comments:

Post a Comment