Monday, June 20, 2011

The Fear for Rejections

So far, I've worked for 9 days....And as I've counted, and praying that my vouchers goes alright and not be voided, my total pay would be about $630 for the 9 days of working at both Dome and the promoting Yun Nam vouchers job. Sigh...It's still not enough to pay off those stupid debts. :(   I wished my earnings would be able to land me about 1K richer after my debt payments...:(:(:(   Be positive be positive Sher Lyn!!!

Honestly, initially today I was damn emo. Emo-ed that I told Reid that I want him to accompany me to drink. zZz...Reid is a good colleague and xiao di di la...He's cute though he looks scary. Haha. He always made me laugh with his funny tricks when I emo-ed today. And I told him that he looked like Shin Chan with his thick eyebrows...Lol. That was cute u know. But he said that he don't like it. LOL...I think thick eyebrows are special and attractive to me:)   Hmm...Yeah, I thought of Reid as a younger brother nia...Cause he's younger than me by a year! Lol. And his character is so super xiao hai zi lo...Maybe when he's in front of us la...Damn cute and it made me laughed each time....

I emo-ed initially because after asking around for 5++ hours, I still haven't KD (kai dan). And I felt so super unproductive and useless and demotivated! People kept rejecting me , ignoring me, running away from me, and so on....Yes, my job is to sell a $10 voucher. But people will keep rejecting you. They're being skeptical, that's the only reason I can say. And the rejections of all people is slowly eating away your spirits and motivations, ...And Yonggie is good. He actually "gave away" 2 of his customers to me. Instead of writing his name, he wrote mine. I'm really grateful to him. And after those few hours, I still couldn't KD. And this made me even more bad. I'm afraid that what if in the end of the day I actually get 0 (despite the 2 customers Yonggie gave me)?   Somehow, I still keep on trying...I asked, and alas, about 6++pm, I got my first customer. I really going to thank her. I took time to persuade her to buy it (initially she don't want), but somehow I'm trying hard to convince her, and taada~ I got her to buy it. Thank you so much...

Then Yonggie and Reid was happy for me. I was happy. But still, not enough. Then I go and try and try to find for more customers. In the end of the day, I've got 5( I got 3 myself, and 2 from Yonggie) and Yonggie got 5 and Reid got 2. We ended at 9pm...Oh. and also thanks to the 20-year-old boy that I noticed him taking the brochure from our booth, and somehow I approached him and he bought it. And yeah, he was my last customer for today. Oh thanks thanks...:):):) Grateful....Though today's earning is only $88(because 1 voucher is invalid) in total. Just like yesterday.

p/s: I had a weird dream yesterday. I dreamed that I fell in love with a handsome and cute doctor. And he's so gentle. In the dream, somehow I fell in love with him because I had some sickness and he was so gentle and caring towards me that I fell for him. Though I can't really see his actual face, but in the dream he was handsome and cute to me....Lol...Nan dao ta shi wo de bai ma wang zhi ma???

No comments:

Post a Comment