Monday, June 20, 2011

I am Darn Bored :(

Today was an off day for me. Yeah, a rest finally. Hahaha. But I'm freaking pissed that someone stole my knife and my chopping board. Darn it. I'm so pissed that I wrote a notice and paste it on the fridge: "Hello? To that person who stole my knife and chopping board, can you please return them to me? I am not doing a charity here, so stop being a thief and please buy it for your own, ok?" I'm so angry that it spoiled my mood to make salad today. Stupid brainless people, I'm already really kind for not using harsh words at that person ...>.<

Ugggh....And this morning I went to Emicakes with Jun. The cake prices are only about $2++...Damn cheap right? As long as the cake prices are below $6. Pine Garden also. I saw it on a newspaper about the cake shops that sold below $6 for a slice of cake...Cool right? Damn cheap! I bought a Durian crepe ( taste fab!), and tiramisu...Damn nice!~!! And Jun bought Oreomisu...LOL~~It's not bad...Worth, cheap and tasty...:)

Sigh, I'm freaking bored now. I felt like borrowing books from Clementi Public Library...but I don't have any cards to borrow...I wanna borrow those recipe books, those nutrition-related books and so on...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment