Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This Princess Has a Split Personality?

People says that people having split personality have psychological problems, in fact, since young, I thought that people having split personality is cool. Cause they can become two different person in a day. Don't you think it's cool? I just knew that people having split personality is actually facing psychological problem when I was about 16? But still, I don't care what others think of them, I just think they're cool, not having psychological problem even if they have it so. Perhaps, I guess I'm the only one who thinks thing different from others. Sometimes it's really not that I want to be different from others, but it's my naive thinking that is really different from others. That's what makes me so different from other people. Is this what makes me special? Haha. Self-praising...Honestly, now I'm actually thinking if do I have split personality? Lol. If I really got, I think it's cool. But if I don't have, it's okay. I can learn to be the cool person now. Hiding everything to myself or talk to the anonymous people from the encounter group..Haha. I hope to make friends there. They are really friendly. But hehe, I hope this post no guy read this. Cause I had a sudden thinking that I only want a boyfriend just to "guo ri zhi"...We can go on a date together and do everything together EXCEPT xxx and touching. Maybe kissing is a No-No too. Lol. But even if I'm different from others, I still wanna be different in every single things from others. Even for my future wedding I've planned it though I know that I may or may not wed. Cause of my different thinkings again. My reason for not getting married overbeat my reasons for getting married. Haha.

SAw this motivAtionaL quoTes on dad's working table.

Victory Has Its Seed In A Person's Mind...

IF you think you are beaten, you are;
If you think you dare not, you don't;
If you want to win but think you can't, It's almost a cinch you won't;
If you think you are lost, you are lost;
for out in the world you will find;
Success begins with a person's will;
It's all in the state of mind.
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man;
But sooner or later the man who wins;
Is the man who thinks;
'I CAN!'

Another one:

I do the very best I know how- the very best I can;
and I mean to keep on doing so...- Abraham Lincoln-

No comments:

Post a Comment