Monday, May 2, 2011

Good Feeling...

I just finished my readings for Heat Transfer...Shall I give myself an applause? Oh no...I guessed not...Cause I still have lots of lecture notes to study more!! I haven't touch my Fluid Dynamics and Materials Balance yet!! :(

In fact, though I'm not an ENGINEERING student, but this is AN ENGINEERING MODULE! Oh gosh...Since when I chose to become an engineer? A girl without a PHYSICS background, and the worst thing is, this girl is SUPER WEAK in PHYSICS...Blame that Mr Suraimi for never teach us physics...While most of my classmates have the chance to go for tuition, this little girl has to study PHYSICS ON HER OWN...=(

Sigh...I wonder how would I be if I'm good at physics? Hahaha...Stop dreaming! Anyway, after finished the Heat Transfer (part of the module that KILLED me TWICE), I suddenly had a good feeling for heat transfer...I guessed right now, I had a CLEARER picture for it. And somehow, I felt that Heat Transfer is really INTERESTING! Oh, is this word just came out from my mouth???

Oh well, I do hope that this CM 1161 module won't kill me anymore...Please. PLease let me Ace in you and let me be your friend, okaay? Don't kill me anymore...I really BEG YOU....:(   I REALLY LIKE YOU...So, I really hope that you won't make me hate you...:(

And I would like to share this: It's interesting to learn things you know! I was reading this while studying for my Heat Transfer ...http://www.cookingforengineers.com/article/224/Heat-Transfer-and-Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment