Thursday, May 5, 2011

What An Interesting Thing

You know what? I like NUS for some reasons...

First, they have almost all the books and journals you want...They are abundant! Oh gosh...And it makes me wanna camp over the library these semester breaks...
Hahahaa!

Second thing is they have Open Lectures for certain modules...Initially I was watching GE2218: Leisure, Recreational and Tourism, but I got bored over it after a while. Looking at the module name seems interesting huh? Oh well, but the readings are CRAZY! 3.2 readings per week! And to those who didn't know, in NUS, one reading can take up to 60 pages or more! And the worst thing is, the reading materials are SUPER HARD to understand! With all those bombastic words, and Latin words...

That's why I never want to take that module d after re-thinking. And actually, although I've just finished my exam today (well, I'm not sure, but I think I performed better this time than my previous 2 CM 1161 CA...But sigh, my fault for not knowing that I just have to do only 4 questions instead of 5...Wasted my time..Sigh) Oh yeah, although I just finished my exams this morning, I was thinking of taking 3 days off to do something that I wanna do...my research on food products...I was reading some FST journal this evening...Well, I manage to photocopied it..Muahaha! And borrowed some books...Oh oh oh...

Just right before I was posting this, I was watching NUS Open Lecture on this module: GEK 1544 Mathematics of Games...Sounds cool right? Oh well, I think it's PRETTY COOL...I've watched the lecture almost halfway, hoping that I would like it...But then, not sure if I wanna take that module or not...Why? Cause it's a level 1000 module....Sigh...And in NUS, you're allowed to take only 15 of Level 1000 modules..And altogether from Sem 1 to Sem 2, I took about 8 modules d...:(  Hence, I'm left with only 7 Level 1000 modules...And I've lotsa Level 1000 modules in mind...Sigh...:(

Anyway, I found that GEK 1544 is interesting,,,Probably due to Miss Chen Pei Yi's teachings...I guessed she's the first NUS lecturer that made me so interested in this type of probability problems...Though I'm not good at probabilities, but I've never regret taking GEM 2900, cause I learnt a lot from it! And oh yeah, I wanted to write about what I saw in the Open Lecture just now, and I kept forgetting about it..LOL...

Yup...I think it's pretty cool to write "Happy 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13 Birthday!" ...Hahaha...If you're familiar about it, you'd know this sequence is created by who...And also, you'd know what's the age too!! Don't you think maths is COOL and INTERESTING??? :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment