Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hi I Emo Again

Been so tiring all day helping mum to clean the house and set up everything. The bride and the groom's room also have to decorate. I never knew all these stuff before. But, I guessed marriage is such a tiring thing! The only reason that I wanted to marry is only to take wedding photos and true love(but this is always somewhat hard to came by...). So, there's no way I wanted to get married, till some of my friends called me Miss No Marriage once...Lol...And on this freaking stupid hot weather due to global warming, my dad keep saying that I don't take care of my body. Wtf. The rashes came by itself when the weather is hot. He always think he's right and everyone else is wrong. No matter how I told him, he still think we're wrong! I hate him for that. And he kept scolding us for nothing. That's why I hated home when he's in the house. If only this house is just only us, me and mum and not all these freaky guys...Honestly, I really don't like my father and brothers...That's also the reason why I don't trust guys so much. Sorry that you're reading this...

On the other hand, besides worrying for doomsday, I have another thing to worry. Thanks to her for telling me at the very last minute. I'm not sure if she's genuinely doesn't mean it or not, but each time she will excuses when I told her that I need a place to stay.It's already the 4th time she left me an aeroplane!  I know she's my cousin and our parents relationship is not really good, but, still, we're still have blood that connect us together right? Still, I hope that she has her own reasons for it. I don't mean to blame her, but she told me that it's okay to stay with her last month, and she now only told me that there's no vacancy now. Why can't she told me earlier so that I can make arrangements? I'm still quite lucky that I just got only 2days to settle it. Thanks to her anyway for adding me another headache...

Argh...I really wanted to go on top of the mountain now and shout to release all my worries and anger. I really wish to do that now. But it's in the middle of the night. Doing it now people that heard me would probably says that I'm crazy...But if I really had the chance to, I would shout to the sea or run to the top of the hill and says that "I WANT ALL MY WORRIES TO DISAPPEAR NOW!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment