Wednesday, January 4, 2012

who i am

Life is full of darkness
I could only smell rain...
It has no beginning...
Living in wonders...

I feel ashamed of myself
Afraid of the people around me...
Afraid of their stares...
Not even dare to look up...

They said, God made everyone of us special...
One doesn't have to be pretty, but that might have a talent
I search within me,but I've found nothing in me
I didn't love who I am
I didn't know what I have in me....

I just want colors to be in my life
I don't wanna live life a misery
Who I am supposed to be?
What is my talent?
I just wanna be loved...

I just want to be found
In this world full of darkness
Never know what excites me
I've got to find
Who.... I.... am.....

- Lynette -
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment