Monday, January 9, 2012

Flirting seems F-U-N!

Finally, a happy post from me.

Hm...just last week, hmm...maybe 9 days ago, a friend brought me to the E-Canteen to eat. Seriously, E-Canteen has opened for almost 9 months, but I have yet to eat a Mini Wok stall. And I went E-Canteen for like 3 times last semester. Hmm...Still can be counted by 1 hand huh? LOL. So, I went Mini Wok for the very first time, and haha! I found one of the guy cute. And it's fun to flirt.

First time we met, he thought I'm my friend's girlfriend. He's very very friendly, and too bad, he's a Msian. Even if I felt that he's cute and bla bla bla, the only highest level of relationship is only as a BEST FRIEND. Perhaps, I don't want a Msian bf? Hm...I don't know. Doesn't feel like Msian guys are up to my requirement. But but but, sometimes I felt happy when I saw him! Oh my...This is crazy...

2nd time I went Mini Wok stall, he served me again. He said that I look pretty that day. And I blushed. -.-"
I think he saw me sitting with Jei Sern on my 2nd visit. Cause, on my 3rd visit, yeah, he complimented me again, saying that it's like my level of "beauty" is increasing with each visit. Awww...I think his mouth is too SWEET. Well, I do love compliments, but sometimes, I tend not to believe in them. Seems like guys saying the same thing to every girls. >.<
Yeeah,then after his compliment, he asked me that I didn't come out with my boyfriend ar? I was shocked and said, I don't have any bfs. -.-" Then he said, "Oh..the one with golden hair. He's handsome leh. I'm jealous of his look. You don't think he's handsome meh? " I just replied," Uhm...Oh, he ah...Uhm...okay only la..." Then, I'm like wanna tell him that he looked cute too but instead of saying that, I quickly walked away. Felt that I'm rude for running away when we are talking midway. Oh well, I'm just too afraid of people, human...

Then, today I saw him again, when I was on my way back from work. I used the back gate, it was around 9.40pm when I met him. LOL. Somehow it's fun to meet him again. But I think all these is just because I think I'm flirty, that's all. Not a crush or love I guessed. I must never go for Msian guys. Never never never. Well, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment