Monday, January 30, 2012

The One I've Been Finding for Years

After all these years searching for the right guy, I finally found the one...
The one who likes me for who I am....
The one who I feel so comfortable with...
Without the need to pretend to be someone else...
I can laugh like crazy and yet, he still likes me for my crazy laughter....
The first one who made me felt so much appreciated...
The one who first to say that I'm beautiful when I smile...(and the way my eye curved like a smiley face when I smile/laughed)

He, respect me and always tries his best so that I won't get hurt.
Sorry that I'm too sensitive at times...=(
But I really appreciate the times when we are together.
It's like whenever I get to meet you, I don't want the day to end.

And his arm is so comfy that I felt so so secured and protected under his arm...
He is also the one that I wanted him to be the first and the last for everything in my life...
The first to meet my besties...
The first to meet my sister...
The first to meet my parents...
And so on....

And I love him for the way he is. He is so cute in so many ways. His shocked look. His patience with me. His love and care towards me. Thank you for your presence in my life. Life without you is really nothing. Because of you, I felt appreciated and loved.

It's good to love someone and be loved in return...

No comments:

Post a Comment