Sunday, January 1, 2012

Giving Birth

Although this post is titled "Giving Birth", it doesn't mean that I'm giving birth ok?

Just a reflection of my conversation with my dearest mummy.

I asked her bout giving births stuff - just curious - cause my sister-in-law just gave birth a month ago. And I wanted to know what "water burst" actually means, and how do you actually know that the water burst? Cause if I'm not mistaken, from the HK dramas I watched, there's such thing called "fake water burst". Interesting right?

Ha-ha. I think mum realized that I'm scared of giving births and stuff after she told me about scary moments of giving births - I closed my ear and cuddled when she talks bout being under the knives and pains. It's one of the sign when I got scared. LOL. Then, she told me after a while that, giving birth is not pain at all - it's just pain a while but I'll think it's very worth it and I'll be happy after the birth. Hmm...I don't think I can handle pains - maybe I'll scream till the building  collapsed. Ha-ha!

Mum told me that among the 4 of us - my sis, my 2 brothers and me , I was the only child that "came out" most easily. Haha. Natural birth. Means no knives, no pain, no cutting anywhere, no injection. Cause mum said she was doing something halfway, and she suddenly felt that her womb suddenly felts like it's going to "drop". There was no signs or anything at all - no pains, no water burst and stuff. Mum said she told my dad that she thinks she was going to give birth. My dad immediately rushed mummy to the hospital - and like what mummy think, yeah, I came out from mummy's tummy immediately when she reaches the hospital. Now this is what like people said - like "pu keh nui" (hokkien). Ha-ha!

Sounds like I'm so eager to come out to see the world when I was in mummy's womb - so contradicting to what I'm thinking now -where I hoped that I didn't come into this cruel world. LOL. Unless, I'm experiencing that type of "pu keh nui" birth, then I might be considering of giving birth - cause no pain, no injection and no cutting of the lower part. Omg. Seriously, I can't take pains. I think I'll faint if I have to go for surgeries or anything. This is also the reason why I'm so scared of going to the doctors. Hmm...maybe I should consider eating an apple everyday? :P

But mummy said I was quite naughty when I was a baby. She was breast-feeding me and I keep kicking her tummy (and I don't even know that), and I kicked till her wounds got swollen and had to go to the hospital (because she just had a surgery before that to tie her uhmm...vagina? or whatever because she doesn't want to give birth anymore)....OMG. Why am I so bad when I was a baby!!!!?? T___________________T

Somehow, I realized babies are specials. They seemed to have supernatural powers. Okla, not supernatural powers la...But they got lotsa "pantangs" - like you cannot say that they are easily be taken care of, and bla bla bla. Like for me, mum said that I initially was a super easy taken care of when I was a new born baby. I eat, sleep till evening, wake up and eat, then sleep again (means I hardly cry). Then, after some Indian fella visited me or something, and he say something about me, the next day, I'm not easily taken care of le. Mum said that I cry for nothing - she fed me and stuff also not a solution, and she said that I only wanted people to carry me the whole day. LOL. And when she put me to bed, I cried again. She said I wasn't like that before the Indian aunty came. Hmmm....Never know all these till I asked mummy these. Ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment