Friday, January 13, 2012

toilet encounter

The awkward moment when you used the toilet, and realized that you actually entered the wrong one.

How I hate at times when I'm too "immersed " in the things I am doing till i forgotten to take a look at the ways im going. Oh man! How many times must I enter to realize that I entered the wrong ones? But im lucky that when I entered the time, usually there's no one inside...except my Penang's encounter. That's the most embarrassing toilet encounter. Omg.

Lol, actually I was at utown now, was thinking of using the toilet just now, and I got shocked to see a guy entered. He also shocked to see me. Initially I wanted to ask if he entered the wrong one,but sometimes you are just scared to do so.cause it's.. uhmm... I don't know how to put them in words. I thought he entered the wrong toilet, but when I went out to check, okay, it was my fault. Not him. zZzz...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment