Saturday, January 21, 2012

Journey 2 is Awesome!

We watched JOurney 2 together yesterday, and it was seriously an awesome movie!
It's funny, mystical, magical and yet touching!
And hey, The Rock (from WWF) also acted in it!
I always loved to watch him in movies. He's a great actor I think!
His look, his body (although he's too buffy) but overall, he's great!
And I didn't know he can SING REALLY REALLY WELL! omg!
 I think I almost fell for him at the instant! Ha-ha!

Somehow, there's a part that made me cried.
I wished that I had an awesome dad like the girl has.
It touches my heart when her dad said that he would definitely has a way to allow her to further her education.
Awww...Somehow, my heart felt empty.
My dad never says that to me before.
He would complain when my fees is increasing and I'm using all his money and so on..
T________________T

I am just a lil girl. Although I'm a grown up now.
But my heart is still a lil girl, that always yearn for a daddy's love.
Each movies showing a dad's love for their daughters, always make me cried.
I wanted a daddy's love so much. But sometimes, or most of the time, I hardly feel that. =(
I really wished that one day, my dad would says that he actually loves me and make me felt loved. =(
Nevermind, this would only be something that I can dream of.
Don't think it would come true though...:/

2 comments:

  1. I thought it's the mysterious island story? as in the title... I agree that one is nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. It's a story about the mysterious island. LOL. For me, it looks magical. Hahaha...:)

    ReplyDelete