Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Psychology and forgiveness

I read my textbook this evening, realizing that psychology is really interesting.

Psychology taught me about forgiveness too. It says that forgiveness is the act of letting go of our anger and resentment towards someone who has harmed us. Through forgiveness we cease seeking revenge or avoiding the person who did us harm, and we might even wish that person well.

Hmm... I didn't know I was kind of a forgiving person, sometimes . Although revenge could be in my mind, but never will I do that. However, sometimes, We just have to forgive and forget. Hating someone is a tiring thing, don't u think so?:)

One thing that I should learn from the Msian supermodel, Leng Yein, is to love your haters. Wow, seriously, I don't know how to love them. But Glee also taught us to like the people who hates us. I love the song "Loser Like Me ", if you haven't listen to it before, try and listen to it. It's nice and meaningful.

We have to accept the fact that life is unfair. Not everyone that will likes us for who we are. I've to learn to accept haters . 'Cause it's not a good life when everyone loves you too right? Sounds like I'm trying to convince myself. Lols.
So, I'm gonna learn to accept haters. And be thankful to them. Wow. 'Cause I know there are always friends who loves me for who I am, right?:)
and I love my girls too! <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment