Saturday, January 14, 2012

What girls should look for in guys

Great! Even Julianna and Pei Ling got attached d. Sighhh... Why everyone that I know started getting attached sia? Okayla, me not emoing ( trying to convince myself that I'm not) - I'm just feeling lonely like that...It does feel bad somehow when everyone around you get attached except you... Made me wanna take back my words for wanting to be single. argh.. Ok, whatever la:(

Nevermind, I'll find someone like you... lol, crazy with Adele now.. hahaha. Never mind, time will find me one, right?:)

Hmmm...I guessed I'll stick to my 5Cs + 1S principle in finding the guy I really want instead of following other's to chase after looks, wealth, and etc...
Oh yeah, my 5C doesn't mean Credit cards, Condominium, Cars and so on okay? I'm trying not to be materialistic but... hmmm... 5C means Caring, Charming, Cheerful, Confidence, Creative. And most important thing is, the S which stands for Sincerity :)

So,yeah! That would be my own rule of thumb for the future ya?:) hahaha!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment