Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Life Like In a Movie

Why must I be the one who dreams of having a life like if it's a movie...?

Why must I be someone who dreams of high school fantasies...??

All of sudden, I dreamed of J. He was the one who gave me the dreams of a life like in a movie, but broke those dreams when we broke up. I didn't blame him though. But somehow, since then, I lost my trust in fairytale love stories, and I've been so insecure of myself.

Perhaps, this also causes my latter relationships to fail. They didn't last long.

Somehow, I don't wanna get hurt again. Ever since the last broke up that affected me quite a lot the past 3 years, I swore that I'd never cry the tears of love out.

If movies really imitates life, why can't my life is like a movie?


If only this was a movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment