Saturday, January 14, 2012

Study vs Sleep

First, study and sleep has the same first alphabet. Aww damn. This is lame.

We had some drinking party yesterday night and it's kinda fun. But the thing that is not fun is when one of the junior( who I don't even know,but just knew yesterday night), hitted my lap for fun 3 times! And it's damn painful:(
Then, whenever he wants to sit beside me, I'll quickly pull Kevin to exchange seats. Crazy drunk guys. Then,I also got to know this guy called Jun wen/ Alvin, yeah, when I'm still at the kind-of-sober state, he was the one who keep drinking on my behalf when that drunk juniors keep making me to drink. *wink* And the Chivas they poured is not a small amount.

anyway, back to the topic, I still feel sleepy after waking up at 10.30am. Damn! Trying hard to focus focus focus, but sometimes the mind keeps on wanders, wanders, wanders. Owh:(

Tell me where is my study mood neh? Sigh, somehow wished to have someone to study with. But this semester's timetable so screwed, everyday lessons ended at 6pm...:/
Sighhhh... tell me who should I find to study together??? Especially on weekends.... sighhhhhh..:(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment