Monday, January 16, 2012

Getting Over the Guy I once Liked

Remember bout the guy who I liked but don't have the guts to tell him bout how I felt??
Somehow, and weirdly to say, I actually managed to get over him, after finding out that he could have fell for someone else. Ha-ha! It's like I've liked him for the past 6 months. That's quite long right? LOL.

Somehow, I do regret a lil. But I'm just afraid. LOL. But if you're my friend and you're liking someone, please don't be like me. Cause you'll regret for not telling out how you felt. Aiya. Paise. I think I'm good at giving advises to people but when things like that happened, I'm such a coward.
Btw, are all cows coward? Why those the word "coward" has the word "cow" in it? Okay. Just a thought. Don't bother about my silly weird question.

Hmmm....somehow I think, does unicorn existed? A horse with a horn, and it's magical. Ehh....I think I'm going nuts after eating too much nuts. Or my brain need to be fixed for going hay-wired. Must be yesterday's coffee effect. Made me felt awkward since I had to ffk my friend's birthday party (Gosh, I think she really unhappy with me now, she didn't even reply my message after I called! T____T)   Sighh...I really feel bad. But I really felt unwell and not in the good condition at all...Somehow I hoped that she won't be mad at me...I really wanted to go, but I didn't know that the coffee will have such an effect on me...=(

Somehow, I don't like to disappoint people, but yet, I disappointed people always unintentionally. I'm not a good person ba? =(

p/s: I'll be better after writing this out. Was feeling a lil unhappy that my friend might think that I ffk on purpose. But anyway, yesterday I'm having a great day with my NUS bestie. Somehow he allowed me to "bully" him. Hehehe. Sorry RJ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment