Sunday, January 29, 2012

First time Gambling

Sometimes, it seems that I can summon the numbers out. Is it just coincidence or it's an ability...? But 4 times on the same night it happened. :/

What I did is to close my eyes, and focus hard on the number I wanted. When the first attempt succeed, I screamed in joy and everyone (my friends) all looked at me with a shocked face. But I gave them my Poker Face. Well, sometimes, it's nice to gamble. When you started winning, you felt happy. But when you started to lose money, it's the time you feel sad.

Well, I started off with only $2. Hahah...I know I'm kiam siap. But I just gamble to try. So, I don't wanna spend too much. But then, after lose a few rounds, and I told that I don't wanna play d because I lose my money. Hahaha. (which is $2) Then, the Asian Cuisine guys said that they wanna put their bets on me. And there are times Tommy and Zoey helped me. LOL.

I should have stopped after winning $10. >.<
Sighhhh....But in the end, after losing $2(which is my first bet), I gained back $1(after my last bet).
SIGHHHHHH.....Why me no luck de!

No comments:

Post a Comment