Thursday, January 12, 2012

Entering a girl's Room

Last month, I got to know a guy via MSN. He's a mutual friend of my friend in Facebook.

But I think he's weird. We've yet to know one another, and he keep asking me if I'd allow him to enter my room. Even though I've given him countless of rejection when he asked.

Luckily, after consulting a guy friend of mine for advices, thank God I managed to stop him from asking. 'Cause I really felt uncomfortable with these type of questions. Super duper uncomfortable. Why on earth you wanted to enter my room? But if he wanted something something, I think he underestimated me? I'm not that kind of girl who allows anyone to enter,needless to say even if you're a girl. But but but, I would definitely allow my besties.:):):)

Anyway, I doesn't have my lappie with me now,which can be a good thing. Lol. With my dumb lappie, I think I'll get heart attack. Lol, now my friend has to experience what I had experienced the last few months when using my lappie. Cause he offered to fix it for me:) felt bad somehow, cause my dumb lappie is giving problems to him as well.:/
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment