Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fav Lecturer of the Year!

Anyway, today's school life is surprising! Somehow I look forward to FST2106 classes. Why? My lecturer is FIERCE!!! Woohooo!!! I guessed that you must be thinking that I'm the first person who "YAY" when she met a super fierce teacher. Hahaha! It's been for 3 years! 3 years since I was searching so desperately for a teacher like this. Fierce teachers always awesome people, don't you think so? They have an aura which will give you motivation and OPEN YOUR EYES BIG!!! (Damn, my fan is really freaking me out again!!!!)

I instantly " fell in love" with her when she scolded those who CAME LATE FOR LECTURES!!! But, I felt her awesome! One word: AWESOME. Lemme tell ya about her!

Name: Ong Bee Lian (YAY!! SHE SAME SURNAME WITH ME!!!!)

She has a cancer, that's why she has to do chemotherapy. But I find her as someone who is strong to be able to go through this. (Dear God, please allow my fav lecturer to get better. Please...)
She doesn't like people who attend her classes late.

Somehow, some of my classmates like to be late. But one thing is, when one droplet of milk is spoilt, the whole milk will be spoilt right? This is what will happened. If one student offended her by coming to classes late, she will never give lectures ANYMORE!!! And she might fail us!!!! T_________________T

Although it sounded evil, but, somehow, her fierce-ness attracted me. Oh gosh....This is the feeling I've been looking for since the day I left my Form Six...The last teacher that I'm so attracted to is Pn. Teh Lay Boon. Now, I'm attracted to Dr. Ong Bee Lian @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment