Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tell me How to Forgive You

From what Glee taught, we have to be forgiving. But, even if you apologized, I seriously don't know how to forgive you on the things you said. Don't you know your words hurt my feelings? The way you said sounds like I'm some mental-freak or someone who is having a extreme mental problems. Do you know that it's not a joke or advice, but it's clear that it's bullying? Sorry, but I took your words personally and I can't seemed to forget the way you said that I should go to a psychiatrist, and not taking a psychology module! I can accept if you used the word "psychologist" instead of "psychiatrist".

No matter how you apologize, it's hard to shook your words off. I'm tired of being bullied. Since kindergarden, I was bullied by people. Although it's not physically bullies, but don't you know how mentally-bullied kids felt? And how it affects us? I still remembered during my Kindergarden times, some Indian kids put stones into my water bottle, and put my water bottle back when I don't know. And when I wanted to drink, I can't drink. Yeah, they laughed at me when they saw that I can't drink my water. Do you all think it's funny to bully me?!!

Sometimes I really wanted to forget all these dark little memories, but somehow, it's hard to forget them and it really affected me a lot. And no, my parents didn't know, maybe mum knew, well, I can't recall what's their action or what happened. Till now, I was still mentally bullied. But no, I won't tell out who you are, not because I will forgive you or anything. But, somehow, I really wished, I really wished to lose my memory so that I won't remember a single thing that left such a huge impact on me. If I really had a memory loss, I really think that life would be better to me. So that I won't have social withdrawal which is caused by my SAD.

Dear Santa,

I really wish that this mental bullying will come to an end.

2 comments:

  1. not worthy to make yourself angry over his words which he dont think that it'll hurt you..
    um..what i mean is he said sth that hurt you,
    and he had forgotten already after he talks to you, eventhough he knew he already hurted you or maybe he dont..
    but somehow the words might keep repeated in your mind..
    build up and build up..
    somehow you feel angrier (er~got this word angrier?means more angry la)
    and somehow you keep angry and angry until a point you hurt yoursef mentally coz you're angry..
    but at the same time he already forgot that he had hurted you..
    so all these while you're the only one being hurted..while he didnt feel anything at all..
    not worthy right??
    hm..
    so..
    focus on other things which is more meaningful..
    dont waste your energy and life,time and feelings to him/his words..
    stay happy!!(^_~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Juan juan already more mature than me le..Hahaha..Okay...Thanks a lot. Just unhappy because of his comments. Sigh. Some more if when you thought someone as a friend..

    ReplyDelete