Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Alcohol Issues




First time when I listened to this song which was originally sung by Ke$ha, (key-dollar-sign-ha! LOL. That's what Principal Figgins said) I have no feelings for this song. Until when it was sung by Brittany in Glee, each time I listened to it, I felt a sudden movement of dances on my body!!! It's like a reflex that was out of my control...OMG!!!! Possessed?? Hahahaha!!!Somehow..Brittany inspired me to dance. I wished I can do the split like her in 2:18. It's so cool. Aiks. How good if I can learn to dance...It would be great. But before that, I still have to slim down. Oh gosh. I'm left with only 4 months to slim down :/
Sis's wedding will be in June. And now it's almost Feb. Oh my oh my...

My wishlist:
1) To learn to sing and dance
2) Slim down!!!!
3) Pull my CAP
4) Be happy =)
5) Learn piano. :/

Sigh....All needs the price to be paid. But can't things goes like "Forget about the price tag (Jessie J)"?

No comments:

Post a Comment