Thursday, January 19, 2012

All I Want for CNY is...

Hahaha...It supposed to be All I want for Christmas Is You. But...Christmas over le. And I have nobody to spend my Xmas with, except my crazy besties. Hahaha! <3

Hm...2 more days I'm going back. I'm so excited! Yet, a lil bored. Haha. Excited to see my baby. Excited to be at home. Excited to sleep on MY BED <3   Excited to eat. LOL LOL LOL.

I'm such a glutton. But it seems that one can't imagine a glutton like me can be so lazy even to eat... :/
Seriously, this is not a jian fei plan. I always had the idea of going to the canteen to eat...But when the time reached, I am lan duo to go d...LOL. Last time, mummy will force me eat, cause she know I'm lazy and always sleep sleep sleep like a PIG. Cause daddy will scold and punish me if I don't eat also. So, I'm so scared. When she said will tell daddy that I don't take my lunch, I confirm will die. LOL, dinner is inevitable. It's a tradition for us to take dinner together everyday, unless daddy was busy and will come back late. So, yeah, it's always like that. I need to be forced to eat. But, I really love food a lot. Well, it's so contradicting right? Hmmmmph...>.<

But what I want for CNY most is TO GET MORE REST AND SLEEP WELL. Aaawww....

No comments:

Post a Comment