Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Do I have to be Educated about Sex?

Am I really weird? The way I think of things.

Sighh...Sex freaks me out.

Although it seems that I can talk dirty or about nudity kind of openly, somehow it only depends on the type of person I talked to. I can only talk bout such stuff with people whom I'm really close with...

I actually shared a picture on FB about a girl cuddling beside her boyfriend or something like that. And a friend shared some links that is somehow looked related, except that the girl is in nude. So, I jokingly said that he officially polluted my wall. Then, he commented that I'm acting as if I'm trying to be pure and innocent and nudity is an art and bla bla bla...I'm not acting to be innocent or pure. I'm actually hurted by what he said, so I deleted his comments.

But seriously, is it really weird that I finds it hard to accept sex?
Sighh...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment